Subject: being gothic
Replies: 59 Views: 4767
1-> 7->>

0lucifer 8/22/2006 - 11:53:54
so wot makes u gothic plz share ur opinions.... *

1cheater 9/2/2006 - 2:50:28
d*mn it,I'm not an gothic I just like that kind of music:D *

1cheater 9/2/2006 - 2:56:44
Does ethereal face,enigmatic eyes,seductive lips ana pixieglitter trail makes me more gothic?lol *

0lucifer 9/2/2006 - 7:09:31
no not really... *

1cheater 9/3/2006 - 9:59:46
See..Thats mine point:)So,tell me your opinion of beeing gothic if you want;) *

0lucifer 9/4/2006 - 6:39:41
ok!.. well lets c...i turned 2 da dark side this year.. why?.... coz of personal resons bt now that iv changed il neva go back im disgusted wif da hip hop life. it turns me off *

1cheater 9/4/2006 - 11:07:13
Got it:)Being Gothic,living Gothic.. *

evilsid 12/5/2006 - 9:56:04
4 Me Being A Goth Is Bein Free N A Different Way In Wich I Can Express My Self. I Follow The Darkness N I Love The Death. Ntg 2 B With Hurting My Self Or Anyone Also. Explore N Talk About Things Common Ppl Fear. *

piedad 12/19/2006 - 1:04:13
well i alwayz like tha music n i got sum probz n i feel more secure thiz way...n itz kinda my belief now..anti-christ..n everytin else just disturbez me *

hobit666 12/24/2006 - 8:52:21
Bein gothic is a way out for my its liberating inspirational. It reflects in the poems i write i was always gothic i just never knew it *

0lucifer 12/25/2006 - 12:13:02
i dnt know y ppl have this hatred wif goths if they only open their eyes instead of their mouths.... *

chaosman 1/2/2007 - 7:32:12
Ppl have the hate toward us bc they only see black clothes, black eyeliner, and long hair they don't take time to understand why our way of self expression is so different... *

crazysm 1/4/2007 - 2:48:53
gothic 2 me is nt bout how u look its bout who u r gothic isnt jst black clothes piersings and makeup its bout what u do and how u do it and ppl hates us fo dumb reasons they should wakup cauz they rnt always right goth r jst diffrnt cauz ppl whant us 2 b *

chaosman 1/5/2007 - 3:21:48
I'm sorry but there in lies your flaw...Ppl aren't the ones that want us to be goth or else i wouldn't have to be pulling a daggar on those that hate me every week! We are the ones thatstray from conformity and from being accepted so how can you say we are goth because they want us to be! Every one that i get frosted with is hated by preps jocks and gangstas! So i have to ask...WTF r u thinking?! *

crazysm 1/5/2007 - 8:17:51
i didnt say they whant us to b goth i said they thnk we r weird cauz they onely c the out side what is inside is what realy matters there r millions of ppl out there that dresses up like us there r mil of ppl that lstns 2 our music onely thng that makes us diffrnt is judgemental ppl they c what we r nt who we r basicly what im sayin is we hav as much a right to live as they thnk they do cauz they kil some of da most dorkeyst kil if seen it so we r nt that diffrnt they think we r *

gothchk 1/8/2007 - 3:08:34
What makes me goth is my deeper understanding of death and love of all the beautiful morbidity it entails.I do wear only blk clothes,heavy eyeliner,long blk hair,red lipstick,corsets,fishnets..Etc etc but I don't think that makes me goth.My way of thinking does.I have a deeper understanding of darkness and things that average ppl see as twisted and creepy. *

chaosman 1/8/2007 - 3:50:52
Lol well he thats the case my drunk has been gothic since i was like seven! I always loved to watch die and tear it apart i'm the loser kid that watched his neighbor get gunned down and laughed about it! Just up is what i am i suppose! *

crazysm 1/8/2007 - 9:21:27
i turnd goth since i found out that i luv ceing thngs die and suffer and since i been raped like 5 time already and im sick of it lol and im luking voward 2 kill them all and im goth cauz it creaps ppl out and it atrackts bad ppl ppl that rape that way i gt close to them weel them in slowly and kill them the most grusem way posible *

gothchk 1/8/2007 - 7:03:03
That doesn't make u goth crazysm..It makes u ic.Not that thats a bad thing,I'm a AND a . *

crazysm 1/8/2007 - 8:53:45
no i didnt say that is what makes me goth i said that is da reson y im goth lol *

gothchk 1/9/2007 - 4:43:19
Oh well that makes sense! Lol *

0lucifer 1/9/2007 - 6:26:39
confused.GIF mmmk? *

chaosman 1/12/2007 - 4:27:10
I think any freak that isn't a poser has got to be ic in some way the icness is optional! *

6pixxie6 1/19/2007 - 1:57:28
im new i just joined. but um how do you know a poser when you see one. see im 14 years old im in only child. i love korn and evanscence, also dead to fall. and screamo. last year in 7th grade i used to be all girly and cr*p... but i have always been in to the darkside my best friend is wiccan. hes a guy though my name is emily this year im in 8th grade i want to be gothic. but i dont know how all i wear is black close and heavy eyeliner but that doent make me gothic i need to know how to dress when i (c *

6pixxie6 1/19/2007 - 2:03:18
turn 15 and go to west campus 9th grade im going to die my hair purple and have a pircing 2 on my lips and one on my nose and one on my eyebrow. but ya i have boots cause thats what goths wear right? the reason why im asking you guys is because well! i dont want to be a poser for long anyways MSG ME PPL *

0lucifer 1/23/2007 - 9:57:46
live a gothic lifestyle wearing gothic clothing and ja ul b a goth. dressing in black 24 7 wont make u goth bt just wearing normal clothes ie pinks and greens and orange dnt make goth either *

0lucifer 1/24/2007 - 3:36:08
u people dont know bout being goth! being goth is many things.... its the moon lyt shynin thru illuminatin ur darkest hour itz da pitch blck nyt surroundin u wen u hav dat flame of happines lytin up ur soul......... *

mackenna 1/24/2007 - 3:43:18
i wish u posers wud stop talkin ! if u in a drk rum wif ppl dressed all in blck surely sum1 has2 end up laufin most goths dont themselves too seriously and can totally lauf at themselves being goth is bout bein ur self dressin da way u want and not how someone else wants u2 *

mackenna 1/24/2007 - 3:49:38
being goth is bout what looks good on u..... its bout NOT wearing dark make up or whatever if it dont suit u but its mainly bout self expression.... if u wanna wear pink wear pink (but then no one will know ur goth) if u wanna wear black go ahead bein goth is NOT bout tryin to look as freaky as possible or be as morbid as u possibly can'....... being goth is bout embracing the darkness negativity and weird that normal people surpress *

0lucifer 1/27/2007 - 5:17:56
so true my angel so true mwah love u lots my angel *

bats1467 3/3/2007 - 2:48:54
I agree 167(random#) i do weara loto f black but its all normak clnthes that are black- nd ur right there is sumthing bout the moonlight that gets 2 u-also lots of my friends r like me- somewhat goth but not really- ofa course im really goth even though i only sort-of look it i think its def. About how u feel *

bats1467 3/22/2007 - 7:46:56
By the way i meant to say 167 PERCENT sorry i left that word out b4 *

black89 4/3/2007 - 1:44:51
Gothic... I became gothic in november and felt I'd really come home. I feel safe now, for once. I've always had a darkness - a passion for darkness - in my heart and soul, and now I've found a way to show and express it. I really love the dark nights. This safe, nice, surrounding darkness... I really miss the long, dark winter... I'm also gothic by my eyeliner, my black clothes with blue and white details, my darkbrown hair and that I've only been listening to evanescence since nov. And I'm a bit -> *

black89 4/3/2007 - 1:50:54
ic too. Don't know why, but I've always wanted to feel sad, and have always seen the sadness in things, even in the good things... People around me thinks I'm crazy! ;D I've lately become reading about how being a witch, too... I'm so normal... :) *

black89 4/3/2007 - 2:07:45
And something strange (i just have to tell u this..) is that all my life I've loved angels, skulls and roses... Suddenly I can use that in my gothmetal life! :D *

0lucifer 4/3/2007 - 4:31:32
welcome 2 the darker side of life *

black89 4/4/2007 - 10:32:50
Thanks! :) *

bats1467 6/4/2007 - 4:15:03
The thing i hate most is that although ppl at my school dont hate goths at all they joke about stuff we do without trying 2 understand why we do whatever it is. Take my history class for example- me and my 2 friends are the only goths there and while ppl treat us the same we get wierd looks whenever we talk about darker stuff. I wish that ppl would either treat us normal ALL the time or not at all. *

nrosales 8/8/2007 - 3:23:26
wer u from *

nrosales 8/8/2007 - 3:25:59
sometimes i feel like pepl juge me cuz of how i dress and the stuff i talk about and am interested in *

nrosales 8/8/2007 - 3:31:43
im becoming goth, im fasinated by everything dark and have all blak clothes but how should i act to not be a poser *

nrosales 8/8/2007 - 5:16:31
forget the stuff i said before my sis got into my fone she was really scared when i found out although im not a jerk i dont like people toutching my stuff *

raziala 15.10.07 - 08:57pm
wat makes me gothic...hmm.. well nothing really exept other ppl. lyk if u dress in black,wear alota make up or listen 2 slayer den PPL say ur gothic.. i am who i am caz dat's how i wana b, so i guess dat makes me gothic.. *

chrgoth0 5.11.07 - 05:02am
Well im not completely gothic but i hate ppl who listen to pop and hip hop and i only like metal im more punk than goth so... *

lustfire 9.12.07 - 06:09pm
What makes me gothique.. Well, I would define myself more as vampiric gothic lolita. Vampiric because of my abhoration and sensitivity to light, as well as my feral compulsion for biting. Lolita for my youthful 'admiration' for older men, as well as the girlish way I dress. My Gothic is the dark compulsion lacing around those two concepts. The dark tinct of my clothing, highlighted in red and the intense loathing of the meek and generic. I follow the underground way of thinking, undermining government, establishment, and the lies force fed by those in power. Gothic, for me, is an alternative mind, meant to deviate from the rules and stigma of an unkind world. *

dore 5.01.08 - 01:11am
I dont no if im goth or not but i like all that type of music and hate pop. I am also interested in darkness, death and pain, i dont like bright colours and am always awake in the night

crawl666 20.02.08 - 09:51am
being goth is all about being true to yourself, acknowledging the darkness within, letting it grow, becoming the darkness itself, loving it and being fearless and free to express it. *

crawl666 20.02.08 - 09:57am
it may then extend to seeing and embracing the darker side of things, dark emotions, thoughts, actions. it begins on the inside. it is about being free, yourself and rebeling from the normal way of things, stop conforming and just go your own way expressing yourself. *

crawl666 20.02.08 - 10:05am
i am goth, satanist, vampiric, ic and ic. you just have to give in to the darkness within and the dark clothes, makeup and music will follow naturally. *

crawl666 20.02.08 - 10:14am
i am now a free but very dark soul with a fed up but very well mind. i believe i have come to understand a lot about darkness, the world and humans. i'm very comfortable with the so-called supernatural, gothic and creepy. *

death1df 28.03.08 - 10:29pm
I think many people have valid points and some are just bull really. You can't become Gothic its something you are and always have been, always will be. People who can say i used to be gothic or want to be Gothic. Will never be Gothic. Simply saying you are goth means you aren't goth anyway without going too far into the history of gothic, in the 80's new wave (new wave of gothic movement, like in the same way you hear the term new wave of british heavy metal in the 70's) anti-conformity was the ... *

1-> 7->>

* gothic Forum

Search:
topics replies

* gothic

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store