Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

gothic - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* gothic > Topics

Subject: How to be goth
Replies: 4 Views: 1503

12foley 25.08.08 - 10:44pm
I wanna be goth, but i don't kno how. plz leave some info n tips n stuff thnx!!! *

vrabbitv 9.10.08 - 01:35am
gothic is basically finding beauty in the darker things in life, but the important thing is to just act like..howevr you want. be yourself.if you want to look like a stereotype then theres plenty of pictures..lol..just do what feels right. *

vamp.w 14.01.09 - 08:05pm
there are 3 basic rules...embrace the darkness,kill ur fear and live 4 death.once uve dne this then u cn truely call urself goth *

spy.der 14.10.09 - 10:16am
Goth.. I barely look like a goth or act like one, bt bein in such dark place i could find ma solace and see the light iv been looking 4. Jus be uself i guez.. Do what suits u bst. *

gothsie 26.10.09 - 04:13pm
Its firstly about the music, without it there is no goth. Then come the asthetics. Its not all about wearing black, being gloomy and trying to freak people out, thats a very noob attitude, and one taken by outsiders and poseurs. Learn from those who have been into the lifestyle for a while, but don't make the mistake of going down the whole goth is what you make it route, because thats absolute bullcr*p. May i recommend paying a visit to the garden of arcane delights goth forum, there's lots of good information to help you along your way :) x *

* gothic Forum

Search:
topics replies

* gothic

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits